Cluck 'n Sea Kelp Chicken Supplement - Strong Shells, Organic & Eco-Friendly
Cluck 'n Sea Kelp
Nutrients and vitamins enhance your flocks health and create a more uniform shell texture and structure.
- Increased hatchability of eggs
- Reduced blood spots and increased golden yolk color
- Reduced coccidiosis outbreaks
- Bright glossy plumage
- Strong development of bone structure
- Increased weight gain and overall alertness
Add Cluck 'n Sea Kelp to your flocks regular daily feed at the rate of 1-2% (1/4 cup per 11 lbs of feed) or 1/2 teaspoon to a scoop of plain yogurt. Cluck 'n Sea Kelp provides uniform shell texture and structure to maintain proper intestinal flora and bacteria. By adding small amounts of kelp to your poultry’s diet, they will gobble us less food and show an improved overall health, with fewer diseases. Expect bright glossy plumage, marvelous orange-y yolks, strong development of bone structure, reduced coccidiosis outbreaks, increased weight gain and overall fantastic healthy intestinal flora and bacteria.
- Many of the minerals include: calcium, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, sulfur, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, selenium.
- Vitamins include A, B1, B6, (NIACIN), B12, D, E, and K. Kelp contains 21 amino acids to include lysine, hystidine and proline.
- Organic, Eco-Friendly and Healthy